All these questions about when we should fly again, which overshadowed any holiday-related topic in 2020, are increasingly being replaced by a bit more optimistic questions about when we could go and how we could get there or the safest way to travel in Ireland after covid-19.
The Covid-19 crisis has not yet come to an end, and travelling in Ireland is still a long way off the table for a significant number of people. But with vaccinations steadily being phased out and monitoring programs being introduced at airports around the world, and Irish governments working desperately to contain the pandemic, there is at least some indication that overseas leisure travel might be possible at some stage in the months ahead.
John Healy is the tour manager at My Tours Ireland, whose specialization is in guided holidays around Ireland, and while he is not brimming with unfounded excitement for the coming year, he is at least optimistic that more tourists will come to and from Ireland as the year goes by.
My Tours Ireland offers small group tours, where every group will only have friends or family members. So there will be less chance of covid-19 spread. We offer private tour bus as well as luxury chauffeur. My Tours Ireland is following all travelling guidelines decided by NPHET the Irish regulatory body. There will be hand sanitiser available onboard as well as the vehicle is sanitized and cleaned on daily basis. On top of it, My Tours Ireland only offers to stay at well regulated and daily sanitized rooms. We only book top-quality Airbnb and hotels for our customers.
Here is the list of preferred Hotels and Airbnb at My Tours Ireland;
- 5 Star – Dromoland Castle, Adare Manor, The Savoy Hotel Limerick.
- 4 Star – The Strand Hotel Limerick, The Clarion Hotel & Suites Limerick, Dunraven Arms, Adare.
- 5 Star – The Killarney Park, The Europe Hotel, The Aghadoe Heights.
- 4 Star – The Killarney Plaza, The Great Southern Hotel, The Killarney Royal
- 5 Star – Hayfield Manor
- 4 Star – The River Lee Hotel.
- 5 Star – The Shelbourne, The Merrion. The Westbury, The Conrad Hilton.
- 4 Star – Brooks Hotel, The Raddison Blu Royal, Dublin.
Take the following precautions when travelling to defend yourself and others from COVID-19:
When in public environments, wear a mask over your nose and mouth. Masks are required at airlines, buses, trains and other modes of public transport that fly to, within or outside the United States and transport hubs in Ireland, such as airports and stations.
- Stay at least 6 feet/2 meters (about 2 arm lengths) from someone who has not travelled with you and avoid crowds. Everywhere, indoors and outside, it is important to do this.
- Clean your hands or use a hand sanitiser regularly (with at least 60 per cent alcohol).
- Bring additional supplies, such as hand sanitiser, nose mask and goggles.
- Avoid communication with any ill person.
- Avoid rubbing your lips, nose, and eyes.
Before travelling back to the United States by air, get tested with a viral test no more than 3 days before your flight departs. The test result must be negative. Keep a copy of your test results with you during travel in case you are asked for them.
Visit Our Website: https://mytoursireland.com
Contact Us at https://mytoursireland.com/contact-us/
Know more about My Tours Ireland at https://mytoursireland.com/welcome/